Returns Policy and Information
- You can return or exchange any goods bought from Belgrave Home and Floors within 14 days from when you receive them.
- Upon arrival do not sign and accept delivery if there is any indication of damage caused to your goods.
- Please take your time when choosing any goods from Belgrave Home and Floors. The return of any unwanted goods will be at your, the customers, expense and must be in an unused, undamaged condition together with such documentation necessary to enable us to identify you as the purchaser of the goods. All returned goods must be received within 14 days after confirmation has been given to return them. Any non-faulty or undamaged goods which arrive in either a damaged or non-resale condition will not be considered for a full refund, full exchange or credit.
- Until we receive the goods, you are responsible for the condition and any damage which occurs to the goods. You should obtain a proof of postage for the goods so that in the event of the goods becoming lost you have a proof you returned it. Once we have received the goods, we will refund the purchase price (less any original carriage charges) immediately, or in any case within 30 days.
- For your convenience, you can bring any returned or damaged / faulty goods to our retail store Belgrave Carpets in Darwen. Our staff will try their best to help and assist you although please understand that Belgrave Carpets is running separately to Belgrave Home and Floors and therefore any prices on our website cannot be matched in store and visa versa.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
- Damaged / Faulty goods must be returned within 14 days after confirmation is given. Belgrave Home and Floors will arrange all collections from UK mainland (other regions we may require the customer to send at own cost) for damaged or faulty goods free of charge which may be either a DPD collection or we may supply a free post address. We require all returns to be returned together with such documentation necessary to enable us to identify you as the purchaser, We also need written instructions or emailed instructions on the nature of the damage or fault.
- We will inspect the goods, and in the event that they are in fact damaged / faulty, we will repair or replace them at our absolute discretion. Due to the large range of goods we supply, it may be necessary to send the goods back to the manufacturer for an expert assessment on the alleged damage/faulty.
- If the manufacturer tests the goods and deems them NOT faulty or damaged, they will be returned to you at an additional cost to cover postage and packaging. Some high-end products may not be replaced if found faulty/damaged but repaired, this is done at the manufactures absolute discretion.
- Belgrave Home and Floors does not accept liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by couriers.