Free Collection in Store
- All items ordered from Belgrave Home and Floors qualify for free collection from our Darwen store if specified during the order process. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection and you will be able to collect anytime during our open hours.
Delivery Charges and Information
- Free delivery is available on all orders above £250.00 For orders under the value of £100, our delivery charge is £8.99 and will be dispatched via Royal Mail, DPD or other courier at the discretion of Belgrave Home and Floors. DPD couriers should send a text notification and email to let you know a 1-hour delivery slot, meaning you do not need to wait in all day for the delivery. Please note this 1-hour slot is issued by DPD on the morning of the delivery.
- On rare occasions, Belgrave Home and Floors may need to contact the customer if the number of items ordered are too heavy for a standard delivery service and may need to be upgraded to a special delivery service.
- For the delivery of larger items or artificial grass, it is not possible to use any courier option and these are delivered by a specialised service. Please see our information section below on the delivery of these products.
Areas outside UK Mainland – Scottish Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Ireland etc:-
- All available delivery options will be presented to you at checkout or in the cart window along with any additional charges. By entering your address in the Cart or Checkout page, the different charges and options will be presented. Although we have tried our best to cover most postcode and Ireland areas with our shipping methods and charges, there may be instances where we need to contact you for additional shipping charges, but this is very rare. Most areas are now covered with our shipping options.
Delivery Despatch and Delivery Time Information
- For UK Mainland, we aim to dispatch most orders within 8-10 working days from the date of ordering. For orders placed after 12.00 noon, the following day will count as the order date. There is no weekend dispatch so all orders placed on Friday after 12.00 Noon, will count as Monday being the order date. Most orders are delivered within 3-5 days from dispatch, however, there are times when delivery services are running slow so please allow an extra few days for these rare occasions. Despite our best efforts and systems, we have in place, there are rare occasions when orders are delayed due to stock issues or other reasons. We always do try our best to keep in touch with our customers and let you know if there are any delays. Please get in touch at any time if you would like an update on your order progress.
- For areas outside UK mainland, delivery times can take longer depending on your location so please allow extra time for delivery.
- We do use a number of different delivery methods due to the different types of products we sell and therefore Belgrave Home and Floors offer these delivery times as a guideline only. Actual delivery times after dispatch will depend on the carrier used and your delivery address as well as other circumstances beyond our control. The chosen delivery method is totally at our discretion as your actual checkout basket can sometimes alter the shipping method normally used, so if you would prefer a specific service to be used, you must notify us before placing your order with us. For faster delivery services, additional costs are likely to be charged
- We understand it is not always possible to thoroughly check the goods insides the packaging, before signing for them, although we do ask you to report any damages within an hour of receiving the goods which we feel is adequate time for inspecting the goods
Delivery of Artificial Grass
- All orders are processed and shipped in the order they are received. The standard delivery time for artificial grass differs from our normal deliveries due to the weight and bulk of the products. Please allow 7 -10 working days for delivery of grass, however delivery times may differ around holiday times and peak seasons. Since most carriers deliver to the curb side immediately adjacent to their vehicle on both standard and pallet delivery services and regard inside delivery as an extra service cost, it may be necessary for you to assist or move a product into your home. This is the case especially if you live in a block of flats, as carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block. If you have alternative delivery requirements, please contact us prior to dispatch of your order. Be sure to include a phone number in case the carrier needs to notify you of something in relation to your arranged delivery.
- We can not be held responsible for the wrong delivery address if it has been stated at the check out point, please ensure we have your desired address at the check out point. If the parcel must then be forwarded to a new address, we reserve the right to charge re-delivery / forwarding fees for this service if necessary and also reserve the right to deduct any such fees from any refund given should the order be subsequently cancelled.
Delivery Times and Delivery Delays
- All our grass deliveries are made by third party Courier they will try where possible to deliver on the time and date selected by the customer. In the event that special instructions are given by telephone or e-mail during or after the order has been placed, please be aware that they will not entertain any claim for compensation because of a late delivery, which is due to a third party carrier and is out of our control. Special instructions are a non-guaranteed request and are carried out at the carrier’s discretion. Any claims of this nature should be taken up directly with the carrier.
The Cutting of the Grass
- Orders placed for flooring cut from different rolls / pieces can differ slightly in their colour variation. If you require more than 1 cut, please inform us upon placing your order and we will make every effort to ensure cuts are taken from the same roll where possible. This is not a guaranteed service and we cannot be held responsible for slight colour variation which occurs as a result of cuts being taken from different rolls.
Sizes of Grass Rolls
- The width of your flooring will always be specified during the selection process, however on rare occasions the manufacturer’s size may vary by a margin of up to approximately +/- 1%. We would always advise customers to take this into account when deciding on the measurements to purchase. We would always advise that if in doubt, buy slightly more than required rather than being disappointed if your order is slightly shorter than required. We cannot be held responsible for orders which are too short or too long within these standard manufacturing tolerances.
Cancellation & Refusal
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at any time prior to completed delivery, without being liable for any damages or costs incurred.
Delivery of Items Directly from Supplier
- Some large and/or heavy items might be dispatched directly from our supplier. These deliveries are subject to supplier couriers and do not follow the guidelines for standard DPD deliveries. We reserve the right to dispatch items directly from the supplier however no additional charges will be incurred for this delivery service. This is done at the discretion of Belgrave Home and Floors.
Please understand these guidelines are put in place to protect ourselves and our customers. Please ensure these are followed accurately.
43-45 Bolton Road,